» Business & Finance » Complaint / review: Outsurance - Fire | #296548


Stove caused cabinet to start smouldering and smoke was unbelievable in the kitchen. Turkey removed and continued cooking in my daughters stove for supper. Electricity switched off and 2 cannisters of fire extinguisher we kept pumped into stove area... within 15 minutes no more smoke and no need for fire dept to be called in. Worst Christmas Eve ever! Outsurance to the rescue and although over holiday period managed to get things sorted out with the help of Angelique and tomorrow I will be cooking again on a new stove.


Company: Outsurance

Country: South Africa   City: Durban

Category: Business & Finance


Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google