Approx 2 weeks ago, I called Discovery to move my two children from my to my wifes medical aid. The first person that 'assisted', cancelled my entire policy and when I called back a few days later after receiving a cancellation letter, the new person that assisted me (you can never deal with the same person, ever! ), said that they had made a huge mistake and they reloaded my membership. I was not informed that new forms had to be submitted JUST TO TRANSFER THE CHILDREN FROM ONE PERSONS MEDICAL AID TO ANOTHER (we have been with Discovery since 2004), but we complied non-the-less. Lo and behold, we find out today on 01/03/2013, that my children are not members and are without cover. I NOW HAVE A MASSIVE SELF PAYMENT TO BOOT. I have had enough!!!!
- premiums are ridiculously
- can't get anyones direct email address/direct telephone lines
- spend hrs on the phone trying to sort out seemingly simple issues
- no-one is accountable as automated ref numbers are sent back to members
- impossible to get managers details, even in crisis
- Discovery is the WORST customer service business that I have dealt with
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT YOUR MEMBERS