BRAND NEW TATA Xenon 4x4 bought in Feb 2012. The vehicle had problems from day 1. It has 27000kms now.
1. Rev counter does not work from day 1. This was 'fixed by TATA on several occasions.
2. The turbo has been replaced and is again giving trouble.
3. There was a rattle on the vehicle caused by 2 cover plates rattling'-TATA 'fixed' it by wedging a bolt inbetween the plates.
4. The steering rack had to be replaced at about 10000kms.
5. The tortion bar was adjusted 3 times before they could get it right as the vehicle was leaning to the left.
6. 1st debit order was put through a day early causing a problem with the bank. I had to have this rectified myself as the dealership was not of any help.
7. Most nuts, bolts and covers on the inside of the vehicle was completely loose when we received the vehicle.
8. I have received customer service calls twice since I have purchased the vehicle of which the most recent one was during the course of this week. I lodged these complaints only to have the following answer 'please let me know when the vehicle must go for its service and I'll try and push the guys to have all thes issues sorted out'
This is has been a nightmare. NEVER BUY