I received my invoice for March 2013 and my bill was R2k on my data account. I have a mygig2 and have never exceeded the allocated amount. I have done nothing different this month from any other month.
1. I place a query and some tech guy calls me to tell me its my gmail, itunes, facebook, pinterest. I don't use itunes nor downloaded any music or movies.
2. from what I understand 2 gigs is a substantial amount of data.
3. I call and ask for an itemized bill 10th April and am told that I will receive it within 24 hours
4. I don't receive the itemized bill by Monday 15 April I called back and was then told I needed to submit a letter with my ID number etc for request. Why wasn't I given this information the 1st time?
5. I receive the itemized bill but it means nothing to me as it doesn't reflect the time of when the data was used.
I have spoken to other people and they have said that they have also received bills that had increased substantially.
I am unhappy with the service and feedback I have received on this issue and Vodacom don't seem to have any interest in resolving the issue.