I booked in at Stay Easy Century City for 3 weeks (6 -24 May 2013) and I experienced a disgusting and dissapointing service with the Hotel for my whole duration. Herewith some of the pointers I experienced at the Hotel:
1. I called in at the reception on the 16th May requesting for cutlery to be delivered to my room and I was told that I will have to come down to the reception to pick it up myself.
2. I also requested for clean towels that were only delivered after 20minutes and I ended up being late for my meeting that morning.
3. For many days I called the reception in the evening to ask them to prepare a take away breakfast as well as notify them the time I will pick it up. In the morning, I get to the reception and they would tell me that they did not receive my request.
4. My toilet room was stinking badly on a daily basis and I discussed this with the reception and it was never rectified. I had to face the bad smell everytime I come from work.
5. The Cleaning lady one day just came in the room while I was naked, albeit I had the do not disturb sign outside.
6. While checking out I requested the invoice and I was promised that it will be send to my email and it never was