I recieved a brand new Google Nexus 7 Tablet from [URL Removed] which was faulty:
- plugged in to charge, the screen displayed flashing lines and did not charge
- tried to turn it on by holding down the power button, it did not respond (and held for 30 sec)
- left it plugged in for three hours and still would not turn on.
I phoned the kalahari help line with the following result:
- [URL Removed] refused to send a replacment
- They required that the device be sent back to them, from there they would send it to their supplier
- This process will take two weeks
I find this service to be unacceptable, I recieved a out-of-the-box dud Tablet that did not even turn on and was clearly corrupted as it flashed white lines when plugged into the charger. I paid a significant amount for this product and [URL Removed] refuses to send me a replacement. I did not pay for a repaired product, as a consumer I expected a brand new working device, not a two week wait.