Yesterday at 12:30 I bought a variety of cakes at P&P Newton Park at as I had invited guests. As one of my guests bit into the chocolate eclair he discovered that the cake was mouldy at the bottom. Disgusting... I checked the other one as I bought 2 of them and that was also mouldy green. I was forced to thow all the cake away. I was however too late with the koeksister because my 5yr old daughter had already eaten that. She vomitted this morning and I had to send her to school in that state. I hope for your sake that she is better cause it can only be this cake that she had eaten yesterday. I have taken pics and will love to mail them to you if you can supply me with an email address. I am so disgusted, cause how long was that cake kept if it was mouldy green already. I am a frequent shopper at P&P but after this incident I am considering going to another retailer.