Below a re-cap on how Maxidor have let me down, so that hopefully no one who hears of this has to go through the same. Each point below was an appointment.
1) Feb: Sales appointment Rajesh Sharma came to see me, two hours during my work hours which I stated is very expensive for me and refusing to leave my house to the point of it being awkward until I sign in front of him (all for only two windows and a gate)
2) March: original installation date, team arrived, measurements of gate/door was incorrect, so could not be fitted, installed one of the two burglar bars and installers damaged/broke a tile, this after waiting weeks for product to be made.
3) March: Branch manager came to see me to resolve the above issue
4) had tiler come in to quote
5) tiler came in to replace broken tile
6) maxidor team came in again to fit gate and burglar bar, after 4months, gate is peeling and rusting (and no after sale checkup or service product delivered.
7) Aug: maxidor come out to inspect weathering gate after (4 weeks after complaint was made)
8) Sept: today maxidors team fail to arrive at the time arranged (after not hearing from them after the above inspection until I called 5 weeks later)