Yesterday, the 3 March 2013, I was at the T20 watching South Africa play Pakistan at SuperSport Park Centurion and whenever one of the cricketers hit a 6 or are "out" fierworks were shot out from the large screen on the grass embankment. I was sitting with a group of friends to the left of the big screen about 10 meters from it and these fireworks went off only for a few minutes later for a piece of the firework that was scolding hot landed in my lap on my leg. I was burnt on my leg and have a blister and burn mark to show for it. To add salt to a wound I went to the medi ambulance that was stationed behind us only to be told that they dont have any burn cream. I think if you are going to fire fireworks off at a game where there are hundreds of people you need to make sure that no one is going to get hurt and if so be prepared at the very least.