I will not wait 2 and half months!
Received from Tafelburg on 21 January 2013
The parts are on back order from Korea and the ETA for spares are 6 weeks minimum.
We follow up daily and trying to speed up the process.
Good Day (sent 17 January 2013)
Since neither LG or Tafelberg furnishers have bothered to follow up on my broken washing machine reported 21 Dec 2012, I thought I would send an update.
- The LG was reported faulty on 21 December 2012 by fax to Tafelberg as there is an extended warranty.
- Charlie (technician by Tafelberg) came on 24 December to log type of fault. He could not establish what was wrong exactly
- We (the client) had to fetch a replacement machine as we were not guaranteed by Tafelberg (Mabel in Bellville) that she could find one to replace broken machine (we will be charging Tafelberg furnishers for collecting a replacement)
- We went away on holiday and came back on 14th 2013
- Charlie came to take the machine apart again on the 15 January 2013
- On this date, Charlie said he was going to send Tafelberg a quote for the repairs and confirmed it could take 4 weeks until he gets the necessary parts
- To date I have not heard from Tafelburg