Is Telkom really serious about customer service?
1) I logged a fault with Telkom on the morning of 2nd October 2020. I stated to the Telkom Call Centre Agent that this outage is affecting the entire area and just not me. I was given reference number #3544372
2) I called back on the morning of 3rd October to state that due to COVID-19 most of the users in our area are working from home and for the priority of this fault of increased.
3) On Sunday morning the fault was resolved without the fault being fixed. I responded to the SMS I received for the fault to be reopened as the issue is not fixed.
4) On Monday (5th Oct) I called the Call Centre and was told that the fault was closed and that I need to open a new fault. Given new ref no. #35489053
5) I mentioned to the Agent assisting me this is unacceptable for the original fault was closed without checking with the customer and now a new fault is logged and I have to await as this as a new SLA or time to fix.
6) I requested to speak to the manager or supervisor so I could escalate this issue. My cell number was taken down and still awaiting a call.
7) Does Telkom understand their own internal processes? Faults gets resolved without confirming with the customer!
PLEASE UNDERSTAND DO TO COVID-19 AND MANY CUSTOMERS WORKING FROM HOME IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE HAVE FAULTS RESOVLED IN A TIMELY MANNER.