While having a splendid evening at the Bar Ba Coa last Friday evening I am disappointed to report that good food and service was drastically changed when the waitress accidentally spilled an Irish coffee over us.
While we accept that accidents happen we were a bit shocked that not one of the managers came to assist.
I was burnt down my side and on my elbow. My friend was luckier as she had jeans on so the coffee did not burn her.
Now I must say that the waitresses were very good and did there best to get ice and burn shield out of the kitchen but not once did we encounter a manager.
In fact we were not even offered a free coffee or even a discount on our bill.
It is such a pity that a no-care attitude from management could spoil a special night out.