We stayed at Sea Cove Lodge for 10 awful days:
1. We had to purchase Mortein Target for the ant problem in the kitchen.
2. We had to purchase anti-histamine cream for bed bugs that the bed was riddled with.
3. The "braai facilities" were appalling - a rickety cheap kettle braai that we had to share with our neighbouring visitors was falling apart.
4. Water leakage from toilet outlet left the entire bathroom floor wet.
5. Pungent smell from septic tank filled the unit.
6. The noise from the bats in the ceiling was unbearable, not to mention the bat faeces that dropped from the ceiling through the poorly constructed conduit casing.
7. The fire extinguisher was last serviced in 2008!
8. 800m to the sea is a complete and utter lie!!!
Lack of proper cooling in the units, made our stay completely uncomfortable. The owner's audacity to come into our unit to switch off the fans left on (which we left on for 1 hour to cool the unit down) was totally disrespectful and a total invasion of our privacy.