A sliver of glass broke off the top of the bottle of Red Square Energising and fell into the beverage in the bottle. While drinking the beverage this 2cm sliver of glass lodged in my throat. Fortunately, after some degree of difficulty and discomfort, I was able to remove it from my throat. However, I'm sure you appreciate the severity of this incident and realise the dire consequences that could have resulted, had the glass sliver gone into my digestive system and intestinal tract.
Without wanting to bring any negative publicity to the Red Square brand, I trust that you will deal with this matter with the urgency that it deserves and ensure the quality of the glass and tops that is used for these beverage bottles is investigated and QC'd. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely Michella Basel