I made a reservation for 5 people for 19h00, we arrived at the Cargo Hold at precisely 19h00 and were ushered to our table, the following are the causes of our disgust:
1) The table was not ready, one place had been set, we had to stand and wait whilst the waitress scrambled to set the other 4 places. The restaurant was very quite, we were on the top deck and there was only one other couple on the deck.
2) After ordering a bottle wine off the menu, we were told that it wasn't in stock and had to accept the only other Chenin Blanc that they had available.
3) We had to ask the waitress for serviettes.
4) The food took at least 25 minutes to arrive.
5) The waitress took our salt and pepper shakers to the other couple on the deck
6) Two of the desserts on the menu were unavailable.
7) When I asked to speak with the Manager, I was told that she was busy (this Manager was very aggressive when we arrived at the restaurant) but that she would see us later. Needless to say that she didn't bother to speak with me before we left.
8) The quality of the seafood is extremely overated, I have eaten better quality at the Ocean Basket.