I've tried to cancel my Autopage Contract for 3 months. I've struggled quite a bit and nothing came of it. Everything was logged on the mybilling website. I eventually got out of the contract by reversing my debit order and putting a block on the amount.
First complaint: Autopage then decided to take two debit orders on 15 July. One for R500 and one for R97.27. Taking the money out of my account without my concent. Note that the contract should've been cancelled already and that those amounts are not due to autopage. It's my money.
Second Complaint: They invoiced me AGAIN!!!! Taking the contract amount of R477.14 out of my account on 31 July. I've been with Cell C for the past month already. No contract with Autopage and they keep on billing me. Each time I have to reverse a debit order is costing me banking fees.
Please have a look at your records and you will see that this is an ongoing process for the past 3 - 4 months now already. Stop billing me immediately and refund me my R1074.41 which you have unlawfully taken out of my bank account without my concent. I have not authorised these debit orders and will take the matter further if the need arise.