The following happenen:
1. Last week I ordered an iPad form DgStore, Midrand through the Standard Bank website.
2. Order Nr 24650. This was for a 64Gig, WiFi and cellular, silver color iPad.
3. I had to wait for the payment to go through.
4. On Monday morning I phoned to confirm if the payment was received and if I could pick up my order.
5. I spoke to Given and she confirmed that I could pick it up after 12.
6. I arrived and was given a spacegrey iPad.
7. I said that this is not what I ordered and the reply was 'this is what I have'...
8. I asked to call a manager and Fiona arrived and the attitude was exactly the same.