My friend and I were walking out of Stuttafords, just by the cosmetic counter, when I stepped on one of those anti pins attached to your clothes. The whole pin went through my shoe and into my left foot!! I was bleeding onto your floors and your manager and employees could only offer shock and horror, like I didn't have enough from myself! We could have been walking with our children in your store! Would your shock and horror been enough then!?!
I understand that Christmas time is a busy time for you, but it DOES NOT excuse the fact that there are dangerous pins lying around your floors. You lost a customer in me and if there is any damage to my foot, you WILL be hearing from me! Nx!