I am trying to close a personal loan account. I have tried the following:
1. I sent an e-mail to customer services
2. I faxed a letter to the personal loans department indicating that I have paid the final payment.
3. I spoke to someone at premier banking (on 31 July) to ask for a letter to confirm that the loan has been closed. She promised me a response, but I have heard nothing again from her. (Is this normal? )
Please provide me with a letter to confirm that the loan has been paid in full and is now closed.
By the way:
If for some reason it appears that any amount is still outstanding, please consider:
1. I requested a settlement amount and received a letter in this regard.
2. I paid MORE than the settlement amount a WEEK before the settlement date.
If I owe anything more it will be the direct result of the account not being closed when I requested so.