I have a contract with Vodacom for a tablet and a monthly data bundle. on the 19th of December I bought a once off 3gig bundle additional to the monthly data cap.By following the *111# method it was confirmed as being successful so I started using the data. On Friday I got a sms to say that out of bundle rates now apply. I logged into myvodacom site to check what was going on. To my shock I was already sitting with a bill on my tablet number of R1093.15. This was R320 more than I expected. After looking around the million links on the site I realized I was billed for the 3gig and it was not available to use. So all the internet on Thursday was out of bundle and I still do not have the 3gig available. I phone customer care but the lady gave me a number to phone accounts/billing, who is by the way not available Friday evening. I emailed customer care, but a computer generated email response wants me to sms all sorts of codes. This is not acceptable.