I have a 10Gig per month wireless internet contract for over 2 years - which I've never came CLOSE to using up.
On 12-10-2013 my 3G modem was "blocked", and I was informed that my bundle has been depleted.
As this was obviously NOT possible, frustration started by NUMEROUS attempts to sort this out, by phoning 081180.
I was told that on 6-10-13, between midnight (00:00) and 00:17, in just 17 minutes, I "supposedly" used 8 Gig!!! (somebody help!?!?!?! )
I spoke to the following people - with NO SUCCESS up to today!!
* 16-10-13 - Mbali
* 16-10-13 - Khanya, who gave me REF# 6872465
* 18-10-13 - Mpho Kubeka (Technical dept) - who informed me that INCEDENT# 4159852 has been logged, as this usage is impossible.... (1st comment I agreed with)
* 22/10 & 23-10-13 - Can't reach Mpho
* 23-10-13 - Nthando
* 24-10-13 - Upon my insistence: FAHIM SLASHMAN (manager)
* 25-10-13 - Fahim again
* 28-10-13 - Fahim again
* 29-10-13 - Can't reach FAHIM anymore.... (wonder why? )
This issue was delayed until October passed, and now that my "new" 10Gig bundle has been "activated" for November, I suppose 8-ta deems the case to be closed.....?
HOW ARROGANT CAN THEY BE?!?!?!
No refund, no reply!
Go 8-ta (NOT)!