My second time using PnP online shopping, the first time was great!
I work 18 hours a day and don't have time to shop. After 3 tries, I confirmed the order at 00:50 on Wednesday morning for Thursday delivery. Order arrived at 12:00 on Thursday which is good. I ordered groceries with the last bit of money I had to get me through a long weekend of working. Whoever did the shopping needs a lesson in nutrition and possibly logic (or should have at least picked up the phone to ask! )
Acceptable trades excluded:
1. 125g Liver pate - got 500g frozen chicken livers (making crackers pointless! )
2. 50g cashews for R9.99 - 70g for R20.99
3. Smoked Vienna Deli - Processed red viennas (poison)
3. 500g bag of chocolates - got a 300g bag of toffees
4. Mini tikka pitas - PNP mini chicken burgers for extra cost
5. Sunflower seeds, dry mango, bread - simply not supplied at all
6. Custard Buns on special - cream donuts for extra cost
7. Order supplied on 13th with all expiry dates the 13th!!!! Response from call center: just freeze it
8. Randomly doubled quantities
It's now Saturday afternoon and no one has gotten back to me about the complaint on Thursday at 12:10.
Less food, more cost! WTFPNP?