Hi my name is Abram Ramoshaba and currently residing at 1364 Block F, Soshanguve, 0152. I only learn recently that my house and other surrounding neighbours were demarcated from Ward 33 to Ward 29. It is still shocking to me on the basis that no one consulted us and even if there was a proper consultation we were not going to agree with that more. My reluctance is informed by the following reasons:
1. If you check the map on it's own is clear that we cannot have three wards in a same street.
2. Our access to facilities is restricted on the basis that we are in the center of Ward 33 and each and everything that we do is in Ward 33 e.g access to transport, shopping facilities, schools and clinic.
3. It is indeed a walking distance to reach access to facilities in Ward 33 than been told that we belong to Ward 29 and we must go to the Councilor there.
3. It also takes us two (02) taxis to reach the Councilor office of Ward 29 that to reach a Ward 33 Councilors office without any cost.
4. Our nearest participation in our political space is also denied on the basis of this demarcation.
5. We are far from the cervices of Ward 29 as compare to Ward 33, hence I say we really need to go back where we belong.
I will be be glad if this issue can be attended to as a matter of urgency and kindly contact me for more clarification.
Mr Abram Sekiki Ramoshaba
1364 Block F