The restaurant is dirty and the menus had not been wiped down. Black gunk dripped out of the cocktail menu as I opened it. The Jalapeno starter had been frozen and then fried in old oil; the cheese had not melted in the middle. In the hopes that the mains would be better, we stayed. My "Vegetarian Super Stacker" tasted of old oil and was topped with black burnt almonds. My partner had the "Stuffed Bacon & Brie Chicken Breast" which smelled bad when it arrived at the table. The bacon stuffing was mostly fat and the chicken was grey. We sent both our meals back after a couple of bites. After quite a wait, the manager came to tell us that there was nothing wrong with the food. He admitted that the almonds on my meal were burnt but that the rest of the meal was "as it comes". We asked for both meals to be removed from the bill but the manager refused as the chef claimed it was good. After much arguing, he took one meal off the bill which he then dropped on our table with much attitude. We did not even hear an apology from him or our waiter. We were both sick that night and I had spent the next day suffering from food poisoning. Do not step foot in that place without a hazmat suit.