Complaint / review / scam report
8ta / Telkom Mobile
Bad reception

A few months ago I signed up for a 2 year contract with 8ta / Telkom Mobile. According to the Coverage Section on the 8ta website I should have 3G Coverage. Please see link below: [URL Removed] estate, South Africa&country=ZA&language=EN)
Unfortunately that is not true. 70% of the time I see the "No Network Coverage" error message when I connect and the other 30% of the time, I get 2G and on very lucky days i might get 3G for a few minutes. I pay for 10Gig per month but due to the BAD reception in my area its impossible to use
Author: KingQPO


Offender: 8ta / Telkom Mobile

Country: South Africa   Region: All Country   City: Midstream Estate

Category: Telecommunications

0 comments

Information
Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.