We bought 10kgs of maize meal from Iwisa as part of the December groceries. 2 weeks ago, we decided to open the maize meal. We have been eating soft porridge made from that maize meal for the past 1 and a half weeks. We started noticing that every single person in the house began to have nausea and extreme diarrhea including a five year old. Today I decided to cook pap and then I noticed that there were little brown spots amongst the maize meal. I then decided to use a sieve to remove the brown spots only to find out that there were huge lumps of brown and green mold in the maize meal. Everyone in the house is sick as we speak including my five year old. We hadn't opened the maize meal before concluding that we bought rotten maize meal. Mold kills. If anyone of my family members dies, what are we going to do? Because of the negligence of Iwisa, we are all experiencing severe problems and pain. We go to the toilet non stop ??? Please be more careful next time before people die. ???