I am trying to find out a couple of things from WESBANK to no avail. Being pushed from pillar to post and the email address given on internet for queries and complaints are being deleted without being read. I put trace on mails and get a message when this is done... WHY WESBANK are you not looking into clients compaints or queries?
My query - when my husband was retrenched his vehicle was reposessed.... I want to know the following as the NCR asked for this to investigate the interest charged since then.
1) WHAT WAS SETTLEMENT AMOUNT BEFORE SALE OF ITEM
2) WHAT WAS THE GROSS PROCEED OF ITEM WHEN SOLD
3) WHAT WAS SETTLEMENT AMOUNT AFTER SALE OF ITEM
4) WHAT DATE WAS THIS ACCOUNT SOLD TO TP COLLECTOR AND WHY
5) WHAT WAS THE ORIGINAL INTEREST RATE AND WHY IS THE TP COLLECTOR NOT STICKING TO INTEREST RATE UNDER URSURY ACT
6) WHY WAS THIS MATTER NOT TREATED UNDER DEBT REVIEW AND SOLD TO COLLECTOR AFTER PROCESS ALREADY STARTED?
7) FULL STATEMENTS NEEDED
I would appreciate feedback on this matter urgently as the NCR can not complete it's findings without above.