To whom it may concern
I now have now tried on four different times to change my banking details for Nashua's debit order
1. August 2013 with First National Bank's debit orders change service - Unsuccessful
2. September 2013 at the Nashua Mobile Store in Canal Walk in Cape Town- Unsuccessful
3. October 2013 at the Nashua Mobile Store in Canal Walk in Cape Town-- Unsuccessful
4. 5 November 2013 Nashua Mobile Call Ref # 2001998626-- Unsuccessful
5. 6 November 2013 I received a message to inform my phone is soft locked. What audacity is this from Nashua Mobile. I phoned your call centre and was on the phone for approximately 30 min being transferred from one call centre agent to the next (All being basically useless) just to be transferred in the end to an answering machine. I hope this is not the client service that the rest of you clients are receiving!
My question to you is how long does it take for Nashua Mobile to perform a basic request like this, this is pathetic.