It took 6 (4th - 10th) days for Rebel Tech to inform me that were unable to get stock for an item, by which point I had already received goods from another ecommerce company that were ordered on the same day.
- I asked Alex for a different, out of stock card that I was told the suppliers also did not have but Rebel Tech may be getting by the end of the week. On Thursday (12th), I said if you guys didn't get stock by the end of the day, to please ship all of the products and refund the rest.
- On Friday (13th) I sent en email asking what was happening with the refund. This email was IGNORED.
- On the Tuesday (17th) I received a call from Alex and he said that you guys had received those cards and WOULD I STILL LIKE A REFUND?!
- On Wednesday (18th) IGNORED EMAIL.
- On Wednesday (18th) I called Alex and told him it's been six days since he asked me for my banking details and we agreed to do the refund. I asked him what was going on and he told me, very disinterestedly, that it would be done BY THE END OF THE WEEK?!
- On Thurday (19th) I posted the facebook message to which you responded.
- On Friday (20th) I got the email from you saying it would be done SHORTLY?