Vhaun, the owner of Sundero Pools, is such a nice guy when you start the deal. His payments terms are 30% in three stages and lastly 10%.
But once you pay up to 90% he start showing you his true colours.
1. He will ignore your calls for days
2. He will block your whatsapp and messages
3. And if by any chance you get hold of him, he will give dates he will come to the site and never do, not to mention not even bother to communicate with you.
4. Or he will give you the excuse that his car broke, that is when you do get hold of him.
5. He will ask you to give him your anticipated time to move in but when you tell him, he will still not do as he promised.
6. And he will insist on getting the full payment regardless of the fact that he will be frustrating you the whole time.
7. And he will add stuff that were not part of the agreement. In my case on the 10% stage he added an item *forced installation of pump*.
After all this frustrating I went through the website to see if he does indeed deliver and I saw people who have the exact experience as I do with him.
I then suggested to him that I will not pay him the 10% until he is done. Instead I could pay it into my attorneys trust account who will give him the undertaking that once the pool is complete, he will pay him or I can pay that into his attorneys account who must then give me the undertaking to pay him once the job is complete and that it must be done on the agreed timeframe.
He still refused.
So, in Short he wanted to take 100% of the money but I might still not get his full service.
In addition, I was informed by his employees that he doesn’t pay them. I suspect that is the reason even their workmanship is very poor.
STAY AWAY from this cornman