On the 22 June 2013, I activated roaming charges for a business trip to China aware of the high costs that will occur. On my return to SA on the first order of business at 10pm was to deactivate roaming charges, Immediately I found my line suspended. Five days down the line despite numerous attempt, I am still without a phone. I find this appauling :
- I have accepted the high call rates to be compensated for the convenience of having access to a phone abroad, only to be inconvenienced in SA.
- I have been requested to pay 50% of a bill ordinary due in 30days, despite by prevoius DR order being paid just 5 days ago
- Further they have suspended all calls in and out, free minuites, free data, sms etc . Despite the service fee having already being paid for in the previous months cycle.
- I was also made aware that if I were still roaming I would have use of my phone but now that Im in South Africa the amount owing is two high.
- I have been with vodacom for 5 years and never experienced this kind of service, to be inconvenience for something that I have and will be paying for makes no sence. I wonder if I request that cell c give me 50% of next months benefits, will they agree..