» Education & Science » Complaint / review: Mancosa - Better off at Any Other Institute | #337315

Better off at Any Other Institute

I urge any prospective student to please choose another institute of study and stay away from Mancosa. Yes they show numbers of 90% satisfied students but what about the other 10%? The 90% are just happy to pass so that they don't have to repeat and for some that don't have to pay back the money to their companies.
As for the other 10% you get nothing. Weeks and months on end following their requirements to log tickets and Student services etc, absolutely nothing. They have you money, what do they care if you fail. You will be forced to re register for that module and go through all that time wasting yet again.

So I implore you, if you do not get in at any other institute, you rather take a gap year and try again next year. Stay away from Mancosa. When they say those calls are recorded, trust, that is falling on deaf ears. Really incompetent.

I guarantee you will have a far better Christmas that I am about to have because I am waiting on Mancosa.

Is it too late to write to Santa and ask him for for someone who can help from Mancosa and to put it in my stocking?


Company: Mancosa

Country: South Africa   Region: Durban   City: Kwazulu natal   Postal Code: 4001
Address: 26 Aliwal St, Durban Central, Durban
Phone: 0313007200

Category: Education & Science


Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google+