Complaint / review / scam report
Ad food poising
Me and my friend purchased a burger at the fast food on Tuesday. Tuesday night we did not sleep we both experienced a bad case of stomach ache as well as vomiting. due to this we missed work, fortunately mu friends mother is a Nurse so she diagnosed it as food poisoning and gave us something to drink. I am very disappointed and unhappy about this.
Country: South Africa Region: All Country City: Kwa- thema
Category: Cafes, Bars, Restaurants
Members, of group Guest
, can not leave comments on this publication.
on our website, it will take a few seconds.