I sent a mail request on 4/12/2013 for someone to contact me so I could take out an RA. Someone called me on 6/12/2013 to get preliminary details, and said a broker would contact me in teh next few days to give me a quote. 2 weeks later I am still waiting for the call.
Liberty don't need to contact me to resovle this issue. I will approach Momentum to see if they want to do business with me.