» » Spar - Deli and Prepared Foods are giving food poisoning | #254690

Complaint / review / scam report
Spar
Deli and Prepared Foods are giving food poisoning

Both me and my boyfriend got a stomach bug after eating food from the deli on the 7th of November and soon after 2 of our friends also got a stomach bug after getting food from the same section at the same spar. We think that they are either keeping the food for too long or the bainmarie might be at the wrong temperature to keep the food.
Author: scfg


Offender: Spar

Country: South Africa   Region: All Country   City: Vredehoek

Category: Shops, Products, Services

0 comments

Information
Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.