» » Spar - Food poisoning | #19274

Complaint / review / scam report
Spar
Food poisoning

Good day,

I would like to inform you that myself and my family had a case of food poisoning after consuming a prepared meal from your store in Karaglen. On the 17th of January, I purchase a portion of lamb curry and a portion of macaroni and cheese. My son, my wife and I, all consumed the meals for supper. We all woke up in the early parts of the morning with severe stomach crams and diarrhea. The diarrhea continued for the whole of that Friday and we only got reliefe that evening after I got some meds from the pharmacy. My son is in grade R and messed himself twice at school, causing him alot of humiliation.
I am very disappointing as i am a regular shopper of this branch and did not expect a Hugh reputable store like Spar to sell food not fit for consumption. I will not buy prepared meals any more from this store and I do hope that nobody else gets sick after eating food from this store.
Author: achpall


Offender: Spar

Country: South Africa   Region: All Country   City: Karaglen

Category: Shops, Products, Services

0 comments

Information
Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.