My name is Sindile residing @unit 40 komati building in commercia
1. please can can you explain to me what the bank charges are for & why am i the one having to pay them? why are they being automatically added to my bill, when the form of payment is not even determined as yet??
2. arrears?? what is that and why is it reflecting on the statement.
3. water, recently we have been having water issues, all throughout the day the water is switched off & we dont have water..so we are forced to go and get water elsewhere.. this has been happening for the past 4 months or so & yet the water bill stays the same as the recent months that we have actually been using the water, furthermore for the month of December there was no one in the flat for 2 weeks and yet the bill seems to be even higher than recent months, surely if the water gets switched off on a daily basis, then that means we are using less water and the bill should be less ..if i didnt know better i dont think the meters are being read accurately, as this seems like guess work to me .
4. sewer - amount seems to be getting higher, for for the month of December for 2 weeks there was no one in the flat..and yet the amount seems even higher, how is this even possible?
5. i sent an email some time ago regarding my stove, the plates & switch were repaired, thanks for the assistance.. however the oven is still not working up until today, its still not working.. about a month ago, i called Gavin, who refered me to the building manger named Gilbert, who was unfortunately very arrogant and unhelpful, all he said to me was that "90% of the stoves in the buildings are not working, ad there is nothing they can do. not sure how 90% of the stoves not working has anything to do with me, i only need the stove in y flat to be fully functional..i spoke to Gavin again, after speaking to Gilbert, he promised that he will see what he can do and will get back to me the following day, more than a month later, still no feedback and the stove is still not working..please can someone assist with this issue, or at least refer me to someone who will assist