» » Department of Home Affairs - HOME AFFAIRS GERMISTON | #66648

Complaint / review / scam report
Department of Home Affairs

I Masingita went to dept of Home Affairs Edenvale to register for Customary Marriage as per their website says you can go without the other partner, I was told that they don't register I must go to Germiston Home Affairs when I arrive there, the guy @ information told me to go to Edenvale, then I told him that I'm from there they said I must come to Germiston, then a lady was passing then the guy said I must talk to the lady as she is the one who deals with registering of marriages, when I approached the lady she was not even interested in talking to me then I told her that I want to register for a customary marriage, she said to I must come with my husband meanwhile their comment on their website says I can do it alone, I just need to bring my ID & proof of Lobola so I didn't understand why I was told to bring my husband with. I do have my ID and proof of Lobola so I don't see a reason why I should bring my husband with me because my husband doesn't want to register our marriage and with 3 children of his I don't feel safe for not registering our marriage menawhile the lobola has been paid. If Home Affairs can not assist, where should we get help to register for customery marriage.
Author: nhlamulo04

Offender: Department of Home Affairs

Country: South Africa   Region: All Country   City: Germiston

Category: Politics & Government


Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.