» » Dulce Café - Off meals | #255976

Complaint / review / scam report
Dulce Café
Off meals

On Thursday 8 November, my boyfriend and I popped into Dulce Cape Gate for a late breakfast/ early lunch.
I ordered the curried chicken on Panini (ex the cheese) and he ordered the Chicken, pasta salad.

When our meals arrived, i tucked into my toasted sandwich and didn't notice anything. I tested my boyfriends salad and the pasta didn't even taste like pasta. It was horribly disgusting! I then saw the smoked chicken was fridge dried out and all curled up. He then stopped eating the salad and we brought it to the managers attention. She agreed that none of the food was made fresh, which for a restaurant is appalling.
Finishing my meal with the thought that nothing was wrong, we paid the bill and left.

Later the afternoon my tummy felt unusual then through the evening i started falling ill. By morning i was violently ill from food poisoning. These were my days off which i spent 80% in the bathroom and the other 20% trying to sleep it off.

In my honest opinion, Dulce in Cape Gate should be closed as what type of company/ staff could serve paying customers spoilt stock? I will never ever go back to any Dulce. The repercussions was extremely costly for me.
Author: L.D


Offender: Dulce Café

Country: South Africa   Region: All Country   City: Cape Gate

Category: Cafes, Bars, Restaurants

0 comments

Information
Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.